Sarvey Insurance and Sarvey Notary Service are open! We’re excited to serve you in any of our offices Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00, and on Saturdays 9:00-12:00.
Our offices in Brookville, DuBois, and Punxsutawney are located in Green Phase counties under Pennsylvania’s phased reopening plan. While all of our offices are open, helping you protect your family is more important to us than ever, and the first step in doing that is to keep you safe while we’re working with you. In that spirit, we’ve implemented some new procedures to keep our clients, the public, and our co-workers safe. We ask that you familiarize yourself with these procedures before you come to one of our offices.
- Masks covering the nose and mouth are required to enter the building. If you can’t wear a mask for any reason, we’re more than happy to serve you curbside. Just give us a call and we’ll come out to your car to help you.
- If you’re sick or have been in close contact with someone who has been sick, we ask that you stay home. Anyone who is visibly ill will be asked to leave. We will be happy to help you over the phone.
- One of our team may be at the entrance to greet you when you arrive. If all our agents are already with clients, we’ll ask for a phone number so you can sit comfortably in your car instead of standing in line. We’ll give you a call as soon as we can get the area prepared for you.
- For our insurance clients, we are likely able to help you over the phone without the need to come in the office. In most cases, we can make policy changes, take payments, and write new policies this way.
- Because the situation with COVID-19 is so fluid, we may need to change these procedures without notice. We’re frustrated too, and we appreciate your understanding.
We’re also following all CDC and Pennsylvania Department of Health guidelines, in addition to taking extra precautions to keep everyone healthy while still serving the needs of our clients.
To get the latest updates, keep checking here at sarvey.com.
As always, we’re striving to serve our community to the very best of our ability. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to call us at any of our offices.
Brookville Insurance — (814) 849-5348
Brookville Notary — (814) 849-0000
DuBois Insurance — (814) 371-4700
DuBois Notary — (814) 371-1300
Punxsutawney Insurance and Notary — (814) 938-6264
COVID-19 Message from Erie Insurance